Starting in 2017 with a few people on board, zero investments and no marketing, we launched Hiveon. Understanding of what we did (a software for mining geeks) helped us to define the goal — this must be high-quality products. In 2018 we became the 1st leading global ecosystem for cryptocurrency mining.
Today we remain ranking the forefront in the niche, expanded mining product set. With 100 people in a team, and 2 mln active connected devices in 200+ countries 🔝.
The next milestone is to become a TOP-1 ecosystem in Web3, uniting Mining and Crypto fintech solutions.
We are proven not only by our users but also by such resources as: “Galleon” in the Top 10 Best Mining OS, “Mining Pool Stats” in the TrustPool ranking in RVN and ETC, and others. The scaling of Hiveon and our product suite didn’t force us to attract investments. We’re still building self-payback products, and we will do in the future.
We are constantly looking for a Software Engineer with deep expertise in Golang and with a strong desire to create applications for high-load systems in the mining field.
Our Tech Stack
Our main technical stack is Go, Postgres, Redis, gRPC, NATS and ClickHouse. We have an automated seamless deploy to different environments built on top of Docker, Kubernetes and HELM, running through Gitlab CI/CD pipelines, and a dedicated DevOps team that is always ready to help you make required ops solutions.
- You have strong general experience in back-end development
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Golang
- You are a team-player: you listen, hear and share your own vision
- You are initiative and independent in making decisions
- You work like an owner
- You are constantly digging deeper while learning technologies that you use everyday
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results
Will be a plus
- Familiarity with the mining domain, algorithms
- Blockchain/cryptocurrency knowledge
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
About the role
- First and foremost: implement your own decisions on the product
- Be in touch with your team of Go Engineers to share your expertise, thoughts, the plan and estimate the tasks
- Working with data: changing the data flow; collecting detailed analytics of large amounts of data
- Refreshing the basic components of the ecosystem (statistics, analytics, accounting, billing, notification service, processing)
- Expanding the functionality of the products through integration with each other
- Sharing of your ideas regarding available technical solutions in the ecosystem
- Be in an endless process of improving yourself: summits, conferences, courses - it’s up to you how to build a growth
- As a result - work with fun and success 😎
Project: Hiveon ASIC Hub.
About the team and structure
In this position, you will closely work with CTO, Project Manager and 2 Go Engineers. Now we are a team of 80+ specialists and 6 products we are working on.
This is possible thanks to a flat structure, small teams, where everyone is a little bit of a product person, digs deep into the product and brings their own ideas.
- We don’t have absolutely clearly described processes, and sometimes you just need to do it in order to seize huge opportunities. This may not suit some people, and that’s ok.
- We have a technological product whose users invest millions or more in their business. Gradually understanding this market and products is a key criterion for further growth and productive work.
- Hiveon OS — the world’s №1 operating system for miners. 5 years ago, we launched a product that has become leading in the sphere within the first 6 months with no marketing budget.
- Hiveon Pool — the best solution for ETH, ETC mining. Since its launch, our Pool has become a TOP 4 pool for mining worldwide. Last year we got x9 client volume growth.
- Hiveon ASIC Firmware — the game-changing firmware for ASICs. Our users get extra hashrate up to 60%, high protection from viruses, and a bunch of Hive OS features to manage all the farms easily.
- Hiveon ASIC Hub — a time and cost-effective solution. Clients can install thousands of ASICs within minutes and use the benefits of Hive OS.
- Energy - helps our clients optimize and manage their energy costs.
- Hiveon Enterprise - community OS for clients with multiple farms. Give the possibility to monitor as general status of the whole organization, as dive deeper into each worker.
Keep an eye on our upcoming announcements 😏
- Healthy corporate culture all over the company (94% of our team would recommend Hiveon to their friends)
- Remote work with absolutely flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacations & sick leaves
- Learning & Development events compensation
- Freedom of innovation and creativity
- Only necessary processes and meetings, no bureaucracy
- Experience working with non-typical and difficult eco-system that connected millions of devices throughout the world.
Do you have the same vibe as us? Apply now!