Starting in 2017 with a few people on board, zero investments and no marketing, we launched Hiveon. Understanding of what we did (a software for mining geeks) helped us to define the goal — this must be high-quality products. In 2018 we became the 1st leading global ecosystem for cryptocurrency mining.
Today we remain ranking the forefront in the niche, expanded mining product set. With 100 people in a team, and 2 mln active connected devices in 200+ countries 🔝.
The next milestone is to become a TOP-1 ecosystem in Web3, uniting Mining and Crypto fintech solutions.
We are proven not only by our users but also by such resources as: “Galleon” in the Top 10 Best Mining OS, “Mining Pool Stats” in the TrustPool ranking in RVN and ETC, and others. The scaling of Hiveon and our product suite didn’t force us to attract investments. We’re still building self-payback products, and we will do in the future.
And now, we are growing and actively looking for a skillful DevOps Engineer with the helicopter vision — someone who has a broad perspective and is willing to work in a strong team.
Our Tech Stack
Our DevOps team believes that we should use technologies depending on the task we have, therefore we are always flexible to refresh our tech stack with new tools.
But our main instruments are GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Nomad, Terraform, GitLab CI, GitOps, Chef, Postgres, Clickhouse,
Monitoring / tracing solutions.
- You are proactive and independent
- Strong commercial experience as DevOps Engineer
- Expert in Kubernetes, Docker and Helm
- You know how Infrastructure as code (Terraform or others) works and you use it on your projects
- Experience with cloud providers (GCP or AWS)
- One of your strongest skill is network troubleshooting and configuration
- CI/CD experience
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus
- Experience with Nomad
- Deep knowledge of PostgreSQL/Clickhouse
- Experience with Consul, Vault
- Scripting experience
- Familiarity with the mining/crypto domain
- Knowledge of blockchain/cryptocurrency
- Technical and functional improvement of our software. We are open to suggestions!
- Tasks planning and estimating, distribution of work inside the team
- Deployment templating
- Building a platform for self-services
- Development of a distributed, high-availability infrastructure for new products and services
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding available technical solutions
- Providing top-notch programming skills to our highly innovative software
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
About the team and structure
In this position, you will closely work with 2 DevOps Engineers, DevOps Lead and Project Manager, and for sure your daily work gonna include communication with Developers and QA Engineers. Now we are a team of 80+ specialists and 6 products we are working on.
This is possible thanks to a flat structure, small teams, where everyone is a little bit of a product person, digs deep into the product and brings their own ideas.
- We don’t have absolutely clearly described processes, and sometimes you just need to do it in order to seize huge opportunities. This may not suit some people, and that’s ok.
- We have a technological product whose users invest millions or more in their business. Gradually understanding this market and products is a key criterion for further growth and productive work.
- Hiveon OS — the world’s №1 operating system for miners. 5 years ago, we launched a product that has become leading in the sphere within the first 6 months with no marketing budget.
- Hiveon Pool — the best solution for ETH, ETC mining. Since its launch, our Pool has become a TOP 4 pool for mining worldwide. Last year we got x9 client volume growth.
- Hiveon ASIC Firmware — the game-changing firmware for ASICs. Our users get extra hashrate up to 60%, high protection from viruses, and a bunch of Hive OS features to manage all the farms easily.
- Hiveon ASIC Hub — a time and cost-effective solution. Clients can install thousands of ASICs within minutes and use the benefits of Hive OS.
- Energy - helps our clients optimize and manage their energy costs.
- Hiveon Enterprise - community OS for clients with multiple farms. Give the possibility to monitor as general status of the whole organization, as dive deeper into each worker.
Keep an eye on our upcoming announcements 😏
- Healthy corporate culture all over the company (94% of our team would recommend Hiveon to their friends)
- Remote work with absolutely flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacations & sick leaves
- Learning & Development events compensation
- Freedom of innovation and creativity
- Only necessary processes and meetings, no bureaucracy
- Experience working with non-typical and difficult eco-system that connected millions of devices throughout the world.
Do you have the same vibe as us? Apply now!